The historic De Pere Greenwood Cemetery is located in the Town of Ledgeview, WI on the bank of the Fox River.
- De Pere Greenwood Cemetery, 1480 Fox River Drive, De Pere WI 54115
- (920) 621-0251
To reflect the Association’s leaders vision of 1859 of the De Pere Greenwood Cemetery Association, a non-profit, non-denominational, cemetery as a final resting place that is respectful of the passing of life.
1. To honor and preserve the heritage of past generations, serve and respect the needs of the present generation, and provide a legacy for future generations in a park-like setting.
2. To develop long-term maintenance plans and identify resources needed to carry out these plans through such programs such as Gifting and Endowments.
3. To exercise due diligence in administering the Erosion/Beautification Fund, Restoration Fund and Grounds Care investments.
4. To promote education and community involvement that emphasizes the historical and cultural importance of the De Pere Greenwood Cemetery